Products I love: Oh Tory, that Lovely Lady

I awoke Christmas morning to find a beautiful silver Nordstrom box containing the contents of one of my most desired items of 2013 – the Tory Burch Black Reva flats. I had my eyes on these beauties for months, but with most of my funds funneling into wedding expenses I had to put this item on the back burner. 


The week leading up to Christmas my husband excitedly teased at this gift that was sure to surprise me! Which it did, I remember mentioning it to him once or twice, but not with intentions of getting him to buy it for me or anything like that. I was happier at the thought that he zeroed in on my silly conversation from months ago, and was thoughtful about it! Best husband award!


The plan is to upgrade my wardrobe in the New Year. I want to buy more quality items that will last me longer and that will be staples in my wardrobe.


I have been through countless pairs of flats and if there is one thing I have learned; if you spend money on cheap flats, only expect a few good uses out of it. I had one pair of Coach flats, most money ever spent on flats, but they lasted me YEARS! When I tried on the Reva flats I felt the quality on my feet instantly, so I’m hoping to have these for the next few years.


No comments:

Post a Comment